Quotes by Ratan Tata that will inspire you to succeed
Here are some quotes by Ratan Tata that will inspire you to succeed
Former Tata Sons chairman Ratan Tata is a popular industrialist who is praised for his business ethics and philanthropy. Here are seven quotes by Ratan Tata which will inspire you to succeed.
When we talk about successful Indian businessmen, Ratan Tata is one of the most celebrated names. Ratan Naval Tata is an Indian industrialist, investor, philanthropist, and former chairman of Tata Sons who is presently serving as the chairman of Tata Trusts. The remarkable industrialist is the recipient of two of the highest civilian awards – Padma Vibhushan (2008) and Padma Bhushan (2000).
Born in 1937, Tata is the great-grandson of Jamsetji Tata who founded the Tata group. Ratan Tata is well known for his contribution in transforming the Tata group under his chairmanship. As per data, the revenues of Tata group grew over 40 times, and profit over 50 times during the time he was the chairman.
Here are seven quotes by Ratan Tata which will inspire you to succeed:
1. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
2. “There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and think what I have not been able to do.”
3. “Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument.”
4. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together”
5. “Wo insaan jo dusaro ki nakal karta hai thode time ke liye safal ho sakta hai but jiwan me bahut aage nahi badh sakta”
6. “None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person but his own mindset can.”
7. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.”