Powerful quotes on life by PM Narendra Modi
Here are some of the most powerful quotes on life by PM Narendra Modi
From selling tea to becoming the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi’s journey has been a very inspiring journey.
Before starting his political career, the PM has spent some years in the Himalayas as well. In his political career, he has been known for his beautiful and inspiring speeches. Every time he speaks, he comes out with a new message or a slogan which is very inspiring. Many times, he has given left the audience spellbound with his quotes on life and career.
Here are some of the most inspiring quotes by him:
1. India does not need to become anything else. India must become only India. This is a country that once upon a time was called the golden bird – Narendra Modi
2. We walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together, and together we take this country forward – Narendra Modi
3. Each one of us has both; good and evil virtues. Those who decide to focus on the good ones succeed in life.” – Narendra Modi
4. You can see the change you want to, be what you want to be – Narendra Modi
5. No one can question the talent of India’s youth after the success of the Mars Mission. Everything indigenous! – Narendra Modi
6. India is a youthful country. A country with such a major percentage of youth has the capability to change not only its own but the fate of the entire world. – Narendra Modi
7. In order to fulfil the aspirations of masses, we have to sharpen the tool called the government machinery: we have to make it keen, more dynamic, and it is in this direction that we are working – Narendra Modi
8. India does not need to become anything else. India must become only India. This is a country that once upon a time was called the golden bird – Narendra Modi
9. Even in this globalised world, London is still the standard for our times. The city has embraced the world’s diversity and represents the finest in human achievements – Narendra Modi
10. I have always believed in evolving a consensus before taking any major decision.